It’s only been about two years since writing a Friday Links post, but I thought this would be a great way to transition out of Halloween and into the rest of the year. While some other sites are jumping right into holiday content, I’m going to stay in fall for just a bit because…. I’m finally sharing wedding content starting next week!! That’s right, 6 months later, I’m finally ready. I’ll be sharing photos, our video, some DIYS, and a real look at what it was like to get married during the pandemic all starting on Monday. But for now, here are some links you don’t want to miss:
– The rainbow mouse pad is back in stock!
– How to make a checkered print bowl with clay
– Obsessed with this purple house
– About to order myself these Christmas Tree earrings (affiliate link)
– A flower photo series that so pretty
– I’d love to stay in this hotel for our honeymoon
Have a lovely weekend!