Heck yeah it’s Friday! And boy am I ready to recharge. It was just one of those weeks that try and I might, I just couldn’t get to pending items on my to-do list. My brain just wasn’t having it. The good news is that Gabe, who has been traveling in SE Asia for the past few months is finally home! There will be pizza and a movie this weekend, that’s for sure. And in the meantime, here are some links you won’t want to miss:
– Gushing over Victoria Smith’s new book (pictured above).
– So excited to announce that I’ll be speaking at The Hello Sessions this October. Tickets will go on sale soon so be sure to sign up for their newsletter to get first dibs.
– Rosalie is amazing, kickass, and pretty dang inspirational.
– Just the prettiest diy tray!
– Such a beautiful transformation of the space.
– I’d probably be more organized if I made these… probably.
Have a great weekend!
PS Are you color hunting with me tomorrow? It’s going to be so fun!