(Shopping at the LA Flower Mart with Hello Lidy last summer)
Happy Friday friends! I don’t know about you, but I am ready for it! Although I’ll be spending some time of the next few days working and painting, we also have some friends coming in from SF that I can’t wait to see. Weekends should really be three days long, don’t you think? Whether you’re up to something big, or just relaxing at home, you’ll want to include these links in your weekend reading material:
– If I made these hangers, I’d probably do laundry more.
– I don’t think it gets any cuter than this!
– Started a new column earlier this week and would love your input.
– This image is downright amazing.
– I’ve seen potato stamping before, but never this chic!
– Must invest in a heat gun.
Last but not least, I’m hosting a workshop next month with my friend Becky and we’re looking for goodie bag donations! If you’re interested, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.