Happy Friday friends! Although Valentine’s Day crafting is coming to a close, I really wish it wasn’t (is anyone else with me here?). I will do my best to leave the love in February, but if you see some heart shaped goodness in May, just know I did my best. Whether you’re playing it chill with your sweetie or going out on the town with your gal pals this weekend, here are some links you won’t want miss:
– There’s still time to print your Valentines!
– Lip confetti?! There’s got to be a diy, right?
– All the scones.
– Gold leaf + resin = one crafty dream!
– Love this pattern on pattern play.
– The cutest way to slip in an I love you!
– I used to play MASH alllllll the time.
Have a great weekend!