Well happy Friday friends! If you’ve been following along on Instagram, you’ve probably noticed that I’ve been traveling a bit. I’m gearing up to head back to NYC tomorrow for Martha’s American Made Summit and am SO excited. If I’m not back on Monday, it’s because I met Martha and died of happiness. Cover my tombstone in glitter. Hopefully you are gearing up for a fun weekend yourself! While you’re out and about, here are some links you won’t want to miss:
– Sometimes you just need to treat yourself to flowers.
– Fried chicken, always and forever!
– I’ve been dying to learn how to needle felt and now I must!
– In love with this live-edge shelving
– Mustard + pink will always be a winning color combo
– Congrats to Jenni on her awesome product launch!
PS If you’re looking for something to do this Sunday, I’m teaching a FREE workshop! Register here!