Friday Links + Spring Break
Happy Friday and happy April Fools’ friends! I considered playing another prank on you guys this year, but I don’t think I could top last years. Plus I have no interest in working with glue and cheese slices again, ha! I hope that you’re having some innocent fun playing tricks the people you love today though. Either way, here are some links you won’t want to miss:
– Now I want to book a trip to Japan.
– Such a fun way to spruce up a dresser!
– I want to eat these all day every day.
– If you’re looking to give your blog a facelift check out my friends at Blogzilla!
– I think this is enough to get me back into embroidery.
– What a beautiful studio!
– I’ll take a dozen.
Have a great weekend!
PS On a personal note, I will be taking next week off to recharge, travel, and speak at Craftcation! If you will be there too, be sure to say hello, I’d love to meet you! And if you would like to book a one on one consulting session in person with me while in Ventura, please shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Can’t make it? You will be missed, but you can follow along to my adventures on Instagram and Snapchat!