Time: 15-20 minutes
Materials: glass bottle, frosted glass paint, sponge/or brush
1. Make sure your bottle is clean, then tape off your design if necessary.
2. Depending on what type of texture you want to create, sponge or brush on your paint.
3. Peel tape when paint is wet. Use a damp q-tip to spot remove any paint out of place.
4. You can either choose to let your paint air dry or bake your bottle in the oven. I chose to bake mine for 2 minutes at 170˚.
5. Fill with your favorite whisky and enjoy!