Gift Guide: Amazon Prime for Color Lovers
Can you believe Christmas is less than two weeks away?! Even though it’s so close, it’s not too late to buy the color lover in your life– especially after I found all of these colorful items on Amazon prime. Plus, they’re all under $60 bucks too which means you can buy one for them and one for you! A Christmas miracle!
1. Pantone Coffee Percolator— the cutest coffee maker.
2. Rainbow Heating Pad— the perfect way to stay warm all winter.
3. Croquet Set— can it be summer again already?!
4. Pantone Post Cards— Instead of sending these out, I’ve kept them as art in our home!
5. Keyboard Cover— add some color to your keys!
6. Rainbow Knives— I have these and love them! The bread knife is super sharp, be careful!
7. Instax Camera— I’ve had so many versions of the Instax and love it!
8. Compliment Pencils— color AND compliments.
9. Frame— love the pattern, love the dog photo included.
10. Recipe Tin— the lemon pattern is so playful!
11. Hello Color— obviously I’m biased, but this book is excellent.
12. Travel Neck Pillow— something colorful to drool on while traveling!
13. Nail Polish Set— this nail polish lasts so long! Went two weeks without a chip once.
14. Pineapple Earrings— who doesn’t love a pineapple?