(Photo taken by Portraits to the People)
My what a crazy week it’s been! I’ve been working overtime queuing up posts for next week because I’ll be in NYC catching up with friends, family, and Better Homes and Garden. Yup, BHG! I’ll be attending their 3rd annual Style Maker event, so be sure to follow along on Instagram.
Now… on to the fun crafty stuff! Here are some links you don’t want to miss:
– My lovely friend Becky is hosting an Intro to Embroidery class in Austin,TX this weekend! An absolute must if you’re in the area.
– A ring diy that I think I could actually do.
– I want these hexagon shelves in my house asap!
– I can’t get enough of these typography posters. It’s a good thing they’re downloadable!
– All health concerns aside, I’m fairly certain I could eat nothing but this chocolate chip banana bread for a week and still be happy.
– One of the coolest planters I’ve ever seen!
Have a great weekend!