The weekend is finally here friends! And since I know you’re on your way to make really big things happen, I’ll keep this short and sweet. Here are some projects that totally caught my eye this week:
– The prettiest Ikea chair makeover I’ve ever seen.
– I have a feeling I’m going to make several of these wire mesh baskets for our place. Fran makes it look so easy!
– Pink + plants = the perfect table runner diy (using inkodye!).
– I’m pretty much in love with everything Kelly does. Seriously, she made rings out of hot glue!
– This retro diamond painting is absolutely stunning and looking surprisingly easy to do.
Until next week!