(Watercolor Painting of my DIY Terrarium project by Rajovilla for Stylo Magazine)
Happy Friday friends! About time, right? It’s been raining non-stop in Portland, but thankfully the internet never disappoints. Now, if I could only find the time to do all of the projects I’ve come across lately! Here are some links to inspire your weekend making:
– I would eat dinner at home every night if my table looked like this!
– This interview with Jen Gotch is just as amazing as you might think it would be.
– Must make some large scale art asap!
– Turn your old sweaters into cute hats.
– How have I not tried this technique yet– it’s amazing!
– The prettiest globe makeover I’ve ever seen.