(Photo above inspired by this stunning project by Paper & Stitch!)
What a week! In case you missed it, the flowers above were used as a prop in the diy wooden backdrop project I shared earlier this week. I couldn’t resist taking as many photos as possible with them, but can you blame me?!
Here some links to keep you inspired and busy over the weekend:
– How bright and cheery are these wallpaper stools? I love the idea of using them as a side table too.
– Speaking of tables, this diy hanging table absolutely blew me away.
– A really amazing group of bloggers are posting kid-friendly projects every Wednesday to keep you busy all summer long. I can’t believe it’s already that time of year again!
– With the recent San Francisco heat wave, all I want to do is drink this peach & rosemary lemonade.
– This watercolor tutorial is inspiration enough to make me dust off my old set.