And just like that, my book Hello Color is two years old! With everything going on in the world right now, the date almost slipped away from me. But I’m thankful it didn’t. Now more than ever it’s important to celebrate our wins and to remember the joy. It also happens to be the perfect time to add a little color to your home since that’s where we’re spending all of our time. What better way to do that than with Hello Color?!
If you haven’t grabbed your copy yet (which hello, what are you waiting for?!), inside you’ll find:
– Free art prints. In the back of each copy there are pieces of art that you can tear out and hang immediately for instant color!
– DIYS in under 30 minutes. Crafts range in time with the average commitment being 30 minutes. Anyone can craft and it only takes a half hour for most of them. The perfect intro level book (or the perfect activity to do while drinking wine).
– Learn and apply color theory. You’ll get a crash course in color theory plus learn a few tips and tricks for how to bring that color into your home.
– Simple Styling. From a bar cart to a bookshelf, there are tips for how to arrange your items once you’ve made them.
– Photography tips. Because once it’s all done, you’ll want to take a great photo of your work! I share my must-follow photo tips!
– And more! How to work with resin, hard to kill house plants, shopping recourses and so much more.
If you already have a copy, leaving a review would mean everything in the world to me! It’s the best way to drive up sales and to share positive buzz about the book. Since my book is already 2 years old, it could certainly use a bit of a bump!
To celebrate, for the next week, when you buy a signed copy of Hello Color from my shop, you’ll receive a free print (while supplies last)! If you want to buy from another source– that’s great too! Just send a copy of your receipt dated from May 1st- May 8, 2020 to email@example.com and I’ll send you a coupon code to use with your next purchase in the shop.
I couldn’t do any of this without you, so thank you! Here’s to another wonderful and colorful year!