One day, I hope to own a home of my own. Is that anywhere in sight? Absolutely not. Have you seen New York prices, not to mention the current housing market. Until that day comes, I’ll be dreaming of all the things that I’d like to do with my own space. And why not share those dreams here with you in case it inspires you for your own home!
Now, I’ve never lived in a place with stairs. At least not inside the home/apartment. After seeing all of these colorful staircases on Pinterest, it’s making me add them to the top of my wishlist! Here are a few of my favorite colorful painted stairs:
Colorful Painted Stairs
1. I love the softness of these pastel rainbow stairs! The white of the room helps them really pop.
2. Yellow is the best color to use for happiness and these yellow stairs are the perfect example!
3. Ombre stairs are a great way to add an extra layer of dimension without overwhelming a space.
4. I love how these pastel blue stairs contrast with the the concrete and metal in the space.
5. If you have the patience, striped stairs are so fun and unique! It would be more of a challenge, but absolutely worth it.
6. Life is short, why not be bold?! This bright blue staircase has been in my dreams since I first saw it.
7. Speaking of bold, these yellow stairs take joy to the next level. I love the matching railing and walls as well.
8. If you prefer a smaller project, but still want to add color to your stairs, you can always just paint the railing! I love the subtle pop of purple in this home.
9. When in doubt, a rainbow staircase is always a classic. Great if you can’t choose just one color!
10. Pink stairs are basically a neutral because they go with just about everything! Definitely a great option if you can’t decide what color will match your home the best.
11. I absolutely love this dark blue staircase because every square inch is blue. While it’s just one color, it still makes an impact.
12. Mint stairs work in a variety of spaces and would be a great for a modern farmhouse home.