Even though I’ve been crafting for years, I have yet to work with leather (I know, I know, I’m a monster). It’s always seemed so intimidating and cumbersome that I shied away from it… that is until I came across these must-try DIYS! Whether it’s full on casing for your electronics, or just an added handle, leather can add a sophisticated texture to just about anything. Expect some leather diys from me soon!
1. Camp-Inspired Leather Crafts by Martha Stewart
2. Leather Handle Box by Whimseybox
3. Leather Hair Tie by Cupcakes & Cashmere
4. Leather Wrapped Pencil Cup by Creature Comforts
5. Leather Notebook Cover by Love Aesthetics
6. Feedbag Tote by Hello Home Shoppe