Earlier this week our refrigerator broke for the second time this year. It wasn’t until I had to throw out all of our food that I realized just how ugly our apartment sized fridge was. Thankfully, some fabulous crafters have found a way to solve that problem. It looks like my weekend will consist of ordering take-out and making some of these must-try magnet diys.
1. Wooden Alphabet by Aesthetic Outburst
2. Lego Magnets by She’s Called Claire
3. Container Magnets by Martha Stewart
4. Zootopia Magnets by Kollabora
5. Button Magnets by Freutcake
6. Salt Dough Magnets by Gimme Some Style
Also, check out these magazine magnets I made!