It’s hard to to say the word neon and not think of the 80s; however, there are some talented people bringing the vibrant colors back in a modern and tasteful fashion. These must-try DIYS are a perfectly balanced mix of brightness and style that would put even the coolest pair of parachute pants to shame.
1. String Wrapped Jars by Paper N Stitch
2. Neon Trimmed Pillow by Mormorsglamour
3. Neon Striped Spoons by My So Called Crafty Life
4. Neon Paper Gift Bows by How About Orange
5. Wire Wrapped Word by The Red Thread
6. Dip Dyed Chair by For the Love Of