If you’re looking to try a fun, easy and adorable DIY, look no further than the tassel. Whether you make them with leather, string, or even duct tape, tassels are a great way to incorporate color into your daily life. Add them to your existing jewelry and pillows for a pop of fun, or string them up and display them as a garland or wall art. The possibilities are endless and these must-try DIYS are the perfect place to get started!
1. Leather Tassels by Miss Renaissance
2. Tassel Bracelet by I Spy DIY
3. Kool-Aid Dipped Tassels by One Sheepish Girl
4. Tassel Garland by La La Lovely
5. Ballon Wands by Studio DIY
6. Tassel Pillow by Design Love Fest