If this roundup of must-try wooden bead diys doesn’t make you want to rush out to buy hundreds of beads, I don’t know what will! Whether you paint them, stain them, or leave them plain, they’re going to look great in any craft project that you try. Don’t believe me? Here’s proof:
1. DIY Key Fobs by Creature Comforts
2. Ombre Swizzle Sticks by Making Nice in the Midwest
3. Trivet by This is Paper
4. Painted Beads by Jen loves Kev
5. Beaded Necklace by A Girl Who Makes
6. Wooden Bead Lamp by Sweet Paul
p.s. My newest sponsor makes the cutest beaded necklaces.