(Photo by William Eggleston)
Happy Friday everyone! I’m currently on my way to Los Angeles to host a flower crown workshop alongside Hello Lidy at West Elm. There are a few spots left (get your tickets here), but for those of you who can’t make it, I hope that you’ll follow along on my Instagram. I’d also love to hear your must-do/see things in LA if you want to drop a note in the comments!
Now, on to crafty goodness! Here are a few links to inspire your weekend projects:
– This DIY bedside bench is a furniture project I think I could actually do!
– Did you know you could dye natural fibers by hammering flowers?! This method is amazing and a must try.
– I just discovered Jane Denton’s work and it’s made me fall even more in love with embroidery.
– Speaking of stitching, I can’t wait to try making this cross-stitched canvas!
– How cute is this diamond wall art? Such an easy way to spice up a dull corner.