(image via Satsuki Shibuya)
Earlier this year I made the decision to stop doing work I wasn’t passion about. I was tired of working hard on someone else’s vision while putting my own on the back burner. Taking that risk has been the most rewarding yet challenging thing I’ve ever done. Some months I scrape by just to make ends meet. Some weeks I work 65+ hours. Some days I question everything. But, even after that all, I must say, I don’t think I’ve ever been happier. Waking up everyday and having the opportunity to create is more than I could ever ask for. And while this week completely kicked my ass, I’m choosing optimism. Life is too short for anything else.
Rather than post my traditional Friday roundup, I thought I’d share some links with you that inspired me this week:
– Casey launched a new store site and everything is just adorable!
– How amazing is this DIY Pegboard Letter?! Must make for my office asap.
– A Beautiful Mess launched a new Blog Life e-course and I am HOOKED!
– It’s projects like this that make me wish I had a backyard.
– Nicole shared a lovely story about a sentimental handmade item. Absolutely a must read.
Have a great weekend everyone!