I feel like I just wrote October’s post for this series, but here we are again! What I’m reading now! More realistically though, what I picked up and have just barely started but am really excited about. Continue reading…
Happy Friday friends! We’ve survived the first snow of the season in NYC! I’ll be heading down to Philly this weekend for Spice Girls themed drag bingo (yes that’s real and life is amazing), but I didn’t want to leave you without links before I left. Whether you’re looking to bake a sweet treat or craft your heart out over the next few days, here are some things you don’t want to miss:
– Crushing on this color-blocked pendant.
– Get in my mouth cookies!
– Perfect for storing those leftovers
– Such a fun way to decorate for Thanksgiving.
– I’m still here for all things pumpkin flavored.
– Did you grab your free keychain yet?!
PS You can now grab signed copies of Hello Color in my Etsy shop!
If you aren’t informed about who is running where you live, get informed. This website has information from county commissioners to ballot measures and more. You’ll be able to see everything on your entire ballot that you’ll see in the voting booth which is super helpful (and also makes “not knowing” not an excuse).
Get out there today and vote!
OMG Happy November! Can you believe we’re here already?! Because I know holiday shopping season is now officially upon us, I wanted to offer you guys a special to make your list even easier to tackle.
When you purchase a copy of my book Hello Color from Nov 1st until Nov 30th, I will send you a home sweet home keychain for free! Keep it for yourself or pair it with the book for the color lover in your life, either way it’s free!
How to Claim Your Keychain:
1. Buy your book! It doesn’t matter where you get your copy– you can get it on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Target, Books A Million, or even your local bookstore. If you’re in Canada, try Indigo or your local bookstore. If you’d like a signed copy, you can pick one up in my Etsy shop.
2. Email a receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. A screenshot of your order confirmation or cell phone photo of the physical receipt is just fine. I’ll write you back to confirm and get a shipping address and then you should receive your keychain shortly after that.
If you’ve been waiting to get your copy of Hello Color, now is the time! There’s only a limited amount of keychains, so get one while you can!