Time: 30 minutes
Materials: polymer clay, rolling pin, knife, oven
1. Cut a chunk of clay large enough for the dish you want. Don’t worry about having too much, you can cut off and reuse the extras later.
2. Roll your clay in your hands until it forms a ball, then with your rolling pin, roll out the clay until it’s 1/4” thick.
3. Cut out your circle. I used the bottom of a plate to give me guidelines.
4. Bake in the oven at 270˚ for 15 minutes. Putting it in a bowl will give your dish a slight curve. Take out and let cool.
5. Paint if you wish, then enjoy!