Last year I shared this DIY Resolution Time Capsule project and today is the moment of truth (please don’t judge). Here’s how I did:
1. Make More Smoothies; Well, I stuck to this… for the first part of the year. After that breakfast became a rushed meal. Old habits die hard,right?
2. Rebrand; check and check! If you missed this change by chance, here’s how I became a blogger (part one and two).
3. Send More Mail; I managed to send both Valentine’s Day and Christmas cards this year so I’d consider that a win!
4. Learn to Cook; Yeah, nope. Didn’t happen. My baked chicken is getting better though, so that’s something.
5. Start a Business; Unfortunately my plans for my initial idea fell through. I did, however, open an Etsy store and sell at my first craft fair, so things are moving in the right direction.
I’d love to know, how did you do this year?
On another note, I just wanted to let you know that this will be my last post for 2014. I’m going to take some time to travel, see family, and recharge the creative juices. I can’t even begin to express how amazing this year has been and it’s really thanks to you. I’m only able to do this full time because of you, so to that I say you are amazing! I will still be active on Instagram and Pinterest so be sure to follow along if you aren’t already. And the Project Gallery is full of ideas if you plan on crafting over the holidays!
I’m so excited for what’s in store for 2015. See you there friends <3