Even though I studied art history in college, I pretty much lack all fine art skills. Heck, sometimes I can’t even cut a straight line, but that’s besides the point. So when I stumbled across these eight easy wall art projects, I got a little (aka a lot) giddy inside because they look like something that I can actually make. Stripes, check. Dots, check. Cool geometric shapes, check. Now bring on the paint!
1. Easy Geometric Art via Squirrelly Minds
2. Oversized Landscape Pop Art by A Beautiful Mess
3. DIY Triangle Painted Art by Hello Lidy
4. Gold Leaf Monogram Art via 6th Street Design School
5. DIY Graphic Circle Wall Art by Homey Oh My!
6. Potato Print Artwork DIY by Oh Happy Day
7. Plywood Pinwheel Art by Vintage Revivals
8. DIY Diamond Art by Whimseybox