With an average cost of $0.21 cents per coaster, this project certainly is affordable!
What you need:
1. Bathroom floor tiles
2. Paper of your choice (magazine paper works too!)
3. Matte Mod Podge
4. PVA or another glue, spray adhesive
5. Foam, felt or cork
6. Paint brush, scissors or exacto knife
Time: 45 minutes
1. Cut the paper to fit the coaster. I recommend leaving space around the edges of the coaster to add more dimension.
2. Glue to paper to the coaster. Once in place, cover with the Mod Podge and let dry.
3. Adhere your foam, cork or felt to the bottom. I chose a self adhesive foam and it worked well.