The day is finally here! Photo Styling 101 is now available for purchase!
One of the questions you guys frequently ask is how do I take and edit my photos. So, to finally give you an in-depth answer, I’ve teamed up with the lovely ladies of Dear Handmade Life to create a jam packed e-course! Over the past nine months, I’ve been compiling all my tips + tricks that I’ve picked up along the past four years of blogging. I’ve been able to go from never holding a camera to having my work on Martha Stewart, Better Homes and Garden, Design Sponge and more. And I’m giving you alllll the insight for how I did it!
– How to communicate your brand through your photographs
– What makes good styling and why it’s important
– How to photograph a project, step-by-step
– How to source and use props to enhance your photos
– How to choose the perfect background as well as how to create your own
– How to create a studio at home and on a budget
– Basic editing and DSLR camera skills
– My step by step guide for editing iPhone photos
Overall, this is really the guide I wish I had when I started blogging. I’m beyond thrilled to be sharing it with you, so to celebrate, use code AWESOMEPHOTOS at checkout for 10% off. Act fast and start taking better pictures today!