For the amount of time we spend taking and editing photos for Instagram, it’s a shame to just have them live on the Internet. Don’t get me wrong, I think Instagram is the best, but why fret about how to decorate your walls when you most likely have already taken the photos you want?! If you’re looking to take your memories off your phone and into your home, then you’ll want to check out these six easy diy ways to display your instagram photos!
PS What are your thoughts on the new Instagram layout (that allows both tall and horizontal shots)? I’m totally hooked, but would love to know what you think!
1. Instagram Wall Art by The Crafted Life
2. Fringe Garland by Homey Oh My
3. Instagram in a Box by Damask Love
4. Instagram Playing Cards by Lovely Indeed
5. 15 Minutes Photo Wall by Design Improvised
6. Wooden Displays by Sugar & Cloth