When I look back at the books I’ve read recently, they all seem to have been written by some completely kickass women. Insert celebration emojis here. It’s really a trend that I hope never ends, and for good reasons too. If you’re experiencing burnout or frustration with your career and are in need of inspiration, or just want an empowering read filled with laughs, I recommend picking up anyone of the following:
1. Lizz Free or Die by Lizz Winstead
2. #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso
3. Why is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
4. Yes Please by Amy Poehler
5. Bossypants by Tiny Fey
6. Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham*
Have you read any of the above? Any that I should add to the list, or my must-read list overall? Speaking of which, don’t forget to enter my Instagram giveaway!