Top 10 Reader Favorites
For the Q&A section of the reader survey I held a few weeks back, a few of you were curious about what post were the most popular. Well folks, who am I to deny you that answer?! Here are the top 10 most popular projects on The Crafted Life as well as updates on how I feel about them now.
1. DIY Rubber Stamp— still love this project and stamp! Would be great if you’re printing your own wrapping paper or fabric.
2. 10 Minute Vase DIY— one of my favorite pieces in our house and really just the easiest thing to make. Just be sure not to toss in the dishwasher; clean with warm water, soap and a sponge.
3. Dotted Vase— you guys sure do love your vase projects which is great because so do I! I wasn’t 100% happy with the pattern I chose for this project, so sadly I don’t have this one anymore. The paint works perfectly, so if you’re looking to learn how to paint on glass, this project is for you :)
5. How to Make a Terrarium— in all the hustle and bustle of our recent move, I’m sad to say my plant died. Luckily though, I can just plant a new one! However, I might stick with driftwood and moss… just to be safe.
6. Painterly iPhone Cases— it turns out that I drop my phone A LOT and had to upgrade to a heavy duty case. If you aren’t as clumsy, I highly recommend this project! They also make great gifts.
7. DIY Envelopes— to be honest, I’ve been sucking at sending mail recently (sorry New Year’s resolutions). For the next letter I send though, you better believe it’s getting delivered in a handmade envelope!
8. Custom Matting— still have this exact thing in our house but am thinking about swapping it out with new paper. Such a fun way to spice up a gallery wall without having to buy new art.
9. DIY Ombre Cloche— attention friends and family, you will most likely be getting one of these for Christmas this year. It’s one of those projects that I absolutely love looking at on a daily basis.
10. Color Dipped Photos— last, but not least! Still one of my favorite projects from the archives. Colorful and easy; there’s really no reason not to give this one a try!
What are some of your favorite projects? I’d love to know if you’ve ever tried any project posted on my blog! And if you’re looking for more crafts, be sure to check out the project gallery.