Treat Yo Self: January Favorites
If I learned anything from Parks & Rec, it’s that sometimes you need to be able to say screw it and treat yo self to something nice. And although I didn’t kick off the new year with any elbow bedazzling, here are some of my favorite products from this month:
1. Forever Girl Gang Sweatshirt. Because you can never have too many sweatshirts for netflix lounging and pizza eating.
2. Magic Bullet. I’ve been trying to make smoothies in the morning for breakfast. This blender is small and super easy to clean and has helped me stay on track.
3. Clinique Superbalm Lip Treatment. Since moving to the east coast my skin and lips have been so dry! This lip treatment works like a charm and got rid of my chapped lips in just a few uses.
4. Kate Spade Secret Admirer Heart Crossbody. If I ever had $300 to spend on a purse, I have a feeling this would be the one.
5. Capri Blue Candle Tin. My splurge candle. The volcano smell is one of my favorites!
6. Moisture Surge Overnight Mask. Again, perfect for dealing with winter dryness. Leave it on overnight while you sleep and you wake up totally refreshed.
Any splurge items you’ve been wanting/loving this month?