(Weaving via Instagram)
Earlier this week I took a weaving class, and it dawned on me– it’s been FOREVER since I actually got to do such a thing. It’s so refreshing to get out and make with others, I forgot how much I missed it. Also, weaving is amazing. Have you ever tried it before?
Now, on to the (fun) business:
– I made this decorative leaf mobile for Curbly last week!
– It’s been a while since I’ve done a project using leather. These keychains have my brain stirring with potential Christmas gift ideas!
– The best brunch cocktail I’ve ever seen.
– My friend Heather opened her shop this week and I want everything!
– There’s still one day of the month left to make this awesome origami project.
Have a wonderful and safe Halloween weekend everyone! If you happen to know any great (and easy) last minute costumes, please, dish in the comments below. I’m totally stuck this year!