The weather in San Francisco has been outstanding this week! There’s something about having the windows open that makes working more enjoyable. If you’re still snowed in, don’t fret– these 5 must-try planter diys can make any home (winter outside or not) feel like spring.
1. Steel Plant Stand by Hello Lidy
2. Chalkboard Planter Baskets by Lesley Graham
3. Brass Succulent Planter by A Beautiful Mess
4. Succulent Pots by The Effortless Chic
5. Painted Planter by The Crafted Life
What projects will you be working on this weekend?