Happy official summer everyone! Maybe it’s the heat, but I’m finding it harder and harder to focus when there’s swimming and patio drinking to be had. And the more time I spend outside, the less time I’m on the internet to online shopping. Okay, but who am I really kidding. There’s always a time to online shop, weather and number of cocktails be damned. Here are some of my favorite finds from this month:
1. Ice Cream Stud Earrings– the essential earrings for summer! And let’s be honest, for the whole year if you’re an ice cream enthusiast like me.
2. Pom Pom Basket– I have been drooling over Eliza Gran’s pom poms since I found one of her wall hangings at a shop in LA. I just love the pom and basket combo!
3. Notebook Set– just the cutest notebooks to toss in your bag and go! Because ideas can strike at anytime.
4. Love Potion Flask– because drinking from a flask is a whole lot cuter and more acceptable when you call the booze love potion, right?
5. Phi Scissors– the gold and the shape of these! Swoon!