After yesterday’s bookshelf before/after, I started thinking about other areas of my house that could use a bit of decluttering. Then I realized how much work I needed to do (ps it’s a lot). But there’s no time like January to make you pretend to get your life together.
So, in search of easy solutions, I came across these ten great organizational projects that are sure to help you tackle any mess in your home. That is of course if you don’t just make a new mess while crafting.
1. Hanging Organizer by The Lovely Drawer
2. Stone Trinket Dishes by Homey Oh My
3. Washi Tape Holder by The Crafted Life
4. Copper + Wood Inspiration Board by Damask Love
5. Plywood Shelving by Paper & Stitch