Easter is this weekend y’all, I repeat, it’s already somehow Easter!
From bunnies to chicks and everything in between, there are so many cute Easter projects out there to make. Whether you’ll be dyeing and hiding eggs, or just enjoying time binging on the candy on Sunday, I rounded up fifteen things you can DIY to make your holiday a guaranteed success! Hop to ’em!
1.Pom Pom Bunny Wreath by A Beautiful Mess
2. Baked Good Gift Box via Momtastic
3. Bunny Cupcake Toppers by Handmade Charlotte
4. Easter Village by Studio DIY
5. Painted Easter Basket by The Crafted Life
6. Carrot Greenery Bouquets by Camille Styles
7. Painted Easter Eggs by Think Make Share
8. Bunny Garland by Kailo Chic Life
9. Easter Egg Wreath by The House That Lars Built
10. Color Blocked Eggs by Oh So Beautiful Paper
11. Peep Gift Boxes by Tell Love & Party
12. Fresh Floral Easter Basket by Paper & Stitch
13. Temporary Tattoo Easter Eggs by The Crafted Life
14. Pool Party Eggs by Handmade Charlotte
15. Egg Candles by Hello Glow
And if you’re looking for even MORE projects, be sure to check out these 15 different ways to decorate eggs!