Happy Friday! The day I figure out how to incorporate emojis into my blog posts, that phrase will be follow by one hundred celebration horns. If you’re looking for some last minute DIY inspiration for Mother’s Day gifts, be sure to check out my project gallery, where each tutorial is sorted by how long it takes. These weekend links also pack a punch for inspiration:
– Frida’s wardrobe was locked up for 50 years and recently photographed. The love I have for this woman is deep!
– What brunch dreams are made of.
– I may be having one or two of these this weekend!
– So much colorful goodness in one dream kitchen.
– Have you entered my giveaway yet?
– I want to make about 20 of these for my home.
PS Portland friends, are you going to Crafty Wonderland this Saturday?!