Happy, happy Friday friends! Earlier this week I said ‘ass’ on social media and nobody was mad about it. Thanks for letting a girl just live on the wild side. But back on track, can you believe we are already half way through October?! Even though I am more than psyched for holiday crafts, lets somehow find a way to slow things down a bit, shall we? I mean, there are just too many awesome things to make! For example, each and every one of these links:
– Absolutely smitten with this embroidered art.
– Brilliant. So brilliant!
– How beautiful are these pillows?
– One of the best quilts I’ve ever seen!
– The queen of photo backdrops strikes again.
– Someone please make me these.
Have a great weekend!
PS If you’re looking to invest in your business, my gal Tiffany Han is taking people for her 100 Rejection Letters program. Part of the program also includes a weekly tip from me! Be sure to sign up here :)