(Image by Melaine Burk for Small Fry)
With the holiday craft season upon us, it’s always nice to read (and re-read) this quote. If I actually follow through with it, well, that’s a different story. Perhaps for the next few days at least, we can all make a pact to take a step back and focus on quality of tasks/projects completed instead of quantity. And what better time to start than with weekend links:
- Easiest tassels ever.
- A talented group of bloggers launched Merry Magazine this week. A must read!
- Who knew plastic beads could look so chic?
- These coasters go great with hot cocoa.
- I’m not sure where to find an apple crate, but I need to find out asap!
- Did you see that you can now edit your own captions on Instagram?! About time, am I right? Don’t forget to use #mycraftedlife if you make anything over the weekend!