Time for a little Monday confession friends. Even though I essentially DIY for a living, when it comes to beauty products, I tend to feel more comfortable buying than following a random tutorial online. Maybe it’s because I’m worried I’ll do it wrong and I’ll break out, or my skin will fall off or something. You know, a typical worry. But now with all the chemicals found in every little thing we own, I’m coming around to the idea of making certain every-day beauty products.
After making my own facial steam, and really loving it, I’m especially starting to think making your own natural products might not be so bad after all (seriously, everything smells like flowers and sunshine). If you have allergies, I of course suggest you use caution when trying any of these at home. But if not, here are 10 must-try beauty DIYS!
1. Rose Water Toner by Say Yes
2. Aromatherapy Shower Tablets by Hello Glow
3. Natural Lip Balm by Paper & Stitch
4. Facial Steam by The Crafted Life
5. Floral Bath Salts by Almost Makes Perfect
6. Watermelon Kiwi Lip Scrub by Salty Canary
7. DIY Perfume by The Merrythought
8. Non-Toxic Bath Fizzes by Sugar & Charm
9. Homemade Lip Gloss by Joy the Baker
10. DIY Soap by Homey Oh My