Time: 45 minutes+ overnight dry
Materials: clay, paint, earring posts, E-6000 glue, wax paper, xacto knife
1. Working on wax paper, cut your clay in to even sized strips.
2. In your hands, roll your strips into balls.
3. Using the xacto knife, cut the balls into your desired shape. Keep in mind that you wont be able to make any changes after baking.
4. Bake in the oven at 275° for approximately 12 minutes. Follow the specific instructions for the type of clay you buy.
5. Paint and decorate! I used acrylic paint and a gold Sharpie paint pen. Once dry, apply the post with the E-6000 glue. Let dry overnight.