Happy Friday friends! And what’s up last weekend of February! After this hell-ish week, I’m sure we’re all ready for a break. It already feels like spring in Philly with the mix of 70 degree weather mixed with all the rain we’ve seen. As much as I’m ready for months of sundresses, I’m still holding out for one last blizzard. Call me crazy, but it’s just too early for winter to be entirely over! I’m up in New York this weekend, exploring with Ryan and some friends, so be sure to check out my finds on Instastories. Whether you’re venturing out yourself, or staying curled up inside, here are some links you won’t want to miss:
– The garland of my dreams!
– I wish my hair was longer to wear these bows.
– Obsessed with this DIY windowseat.
– Loving this mix of textures on this straw tote!
– How adorable is this free heart wallpaper?!
– Dyeing your sheets is so, so easy!
PS hold your head up. There is still good and love in this world.