I’ll be honest, after my first attempt of working with rope I swore that I would stay far away from the pesky material in the future. These must-try rope diys, however, have certainly changed my mind. Not only do they look relatively easy to do, but the end results look damn good. Perhaps all of my nautical themed diy dreams can come true after all.
1. Kraft Paper Grocery List by At Home in Love
2. Paint Can Planters by Free People
3. Rope Mirror by Moss Eclectic
4. Dip Dyed Knot Necklace by Encourage Fashion
5. Rose Vase by Cupcakes & Cashmere
6. Rope Letters by Love Grows Wild