Happy Friday friends! The heat wave is finally coming to end in Portland and I couldn’t be happier about it. I mean, I used my oven for the first time in weeks last night and it was a DREAM. We may even see a few clouds soon which will help me catch up on photographing some pretty exciting upcoming projects. Whether you plan on working through the weekend, or taking some time off to recharge (which I highly recommend), here are some links you won’t want to miss:
– A watermelon purse, need I say more?
– Must ry a few of these margaritas over the next few days!
– How freaking cute is this cooler makeover?!
– I want to seriously give my office a makeover after seeing this.
– Some badass embroidery. Seriously.
– I was recently interviewed by the lovely Jennifer Snyder for her Creating Your Own Path podcast! You can listen to the full thing here.
Have a great weekend!