Hope you all enjoyed the long weekend! The last day of May is already here, can you believe it?! If you didn’t blow all your money on Memorial Day sales, here are some of my favorite products that I came across this month.
1. Ceramic Ring Dish. I’ve been ogling The Object Enthusiast for a year or two now. These golden triangles are so cute that I think it’s time I take finally the plunge.
2. Candle cute floral pattern and gold lid? Obviously that’s a yes please.
3. Side Table by Jonathan Adler. Well, I can confidently say that I will never be able to afford this table, but boy is it pretty! PS if you buy this, please invite me over to drool on it, k?
4. Floral Tumbler. You’re going to need a disguise for sneaking mojitos into the pool this summer and this floral tumbler is just cute enough to fool everyone.
5. Dolly Pin. Dolly Parton is clearly a queen and a kickass woman. Why not wear her on your bag and take her everywhere you go?
6. Watermelon Pencil Case. Even though I know this is a pencil case, I think it would be just so cute for a travel cosmetics bag. Plus I mean, look at all that glitter.
Anything on your favorites list?