Happy Friday all! Thought I’d share a behind the scenes photo from the DIY Temporary Tattoo shoot I shared earlier this week. This shoot was one of my favorites to date, mainly because of the ladies I got to collaborate with. If you ever find yourself in a creative rut, grab a couple of friends and work together. You will move mountains, my friends! Or if anything, just have a lot of fun. And because it wouldn’t be Friday without some links, here are some must reads:
– The lovely ladies behind Craftcation just opened an online shop with goodies and workshops! Check it out!
– Just the prettiest cocktail.
– Such a brilliant item to marbleize!
– Note to self, use more raffia.
– Alllll of this color!
– Color blocking with my food? Yes please!
– I may just have to throw a party to recreate this photo backdrop.
Have a great weekend!