Inspiration of the Week: Gift Tags
I think we all need to take a minute and realize that store bought tags just aren’t cutting it anymore. Luckily for you, I decided to round up these must-try gift tag diys. They’re affordable, relatively easy to make, and take gift wrapping to a whole new level. So whether it’s a loved one’s birthday or for the quickly approaching holidays, prepare yourself with pure crafty awesomeness by following any of the project below.
1. Glitter Magazine Tags by Love From Ginger
2. Chalkboard Heart Tags by Rusticblend
3. Watercolor Tags + Printable by Limn & Lovely
4. Woodgrain Gift Tags by Paper & Stitch
5. Folded Tags by Damask Love
6. Cooking Magazine Tags by Eat Drink Chic