Now that warmer weather is here, it’s time to start thinking about dinner parties! There’s something so magical about those nights when you can slow down to eat delicious home cooked food and enjoy a bottle of wine outside with your friends and family, don’t you think? Whoever is working on teleportation, please hurry up so we can skip over Mondays already.
Here are ten table top DIYS that are sure to blow your guests away… or fingers crossed, they’ll be so impressed with your talents that they’ll help do the dishes.
1. Watercolor Napkins by I Spy DIY
2. Finger Knit Rope Trivet by Flax & Twine
3. Clay and Driftwood Spoon by Fall for DIY
4. Pinwheel Placemats by The Crafted Life
5. Geometric Coasters by Proper
6. Citrus Ice Bucket by A Bubbly Life
7. Pitcher Makeover by The Crafted Life
8. Dip Dyed Table Runner by Sweet Paul
9. Color Block Cutting Boards by Lovely Indeed
10. DIY Leather Chargers by Sugar & Cloth